Village Valuables 2011
ONLINE MAP – CLICK HERE
2011 Village Valuables and Sidewalk Sale
Saturday, May 14th 2011 8am – 3pm
Get a jump start on your Spring Cleaning ~ Village Valuables is right around the corner! As always, Village Valuables is the Saturday after Mother’s Day, and you can bet that shoppers will have a route mapped out for May 14th in German Village. This year’s map distribution will be even greater than in years past, but we do have limited space. Please complete the residential listing form and return it to the German Village Society Meeting Haus as soon as possible to ensure that your location is placed on our Village Valuables map.
Here is what you’ll get:
- 25,000 maps with address and sale description distributed throughout Central Ohio via ThisWeek Community Newspapers and distributed at the event and displayed in supporting businesses
- Promotional ads (not listings) will run in 12 ThisWeek Community Newspapers throughout central Ohio three weeks prior to the event
But here is what you need to give:
- 20 word maximum for your sale description
- Standard rate for GVS members is $10; Nonmember rate is $15.
- NOTE: Deadline Extended!
- Additionally, there is space still available on the Platz for rent!For $30 (GVS Members) - $40 (Non GVS Members) you’ll get a 10′x10′ booth space, one (1) 8′ folding table, and your Description (20 words or less) listing on the map.
- Cash or check and completed form to be dropped off at German Village Society Meeting Haus by Monday, April 25th, 4pm.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to show off our neighborhood, create some space in your home, and add some cash to your wallet!
Residential listing forms are available to download here.
Residential listing forms are also available at:
German Village Society
Meeting Haus und Visitor Center
588 South Third Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Tagged garage sale, sale, sidewalk sale, village valuables