If residents want to file a complaint about chipping peeling paint, loose gutters, damaged roofs, high grass and weeds, inoperable vehicles on private property, large fallen tree limbs on private property, and other exterior housing code violations, there is a process.

Use the 311 access option (311 or 645-31111 on your phone or311.columbus.gov).


Louann Irwin is the Code Officer who covers German Village. Complaints have to be entered into the 311 system before they are assigned to her.


Have other questions or concerns about city services? You can contact our Neighborhood Liaison for Area V (Livingston Avenue to the City Limits and Alum Creek to the Scioto River) Jo Anne St. Clair at 614-645-5220 orĀ jastclair@columbus.gov.


Is there a topic you would like to know more about? Please let us know so we can help you help German Village!