Is it difficult to sleep in the heat as a result of your broken air conditioning unit or the cold for lack of working heat.
- For any sort of personal repair requests which include, but are not limited to:
- Air conditioning/heating units
- Water treatment services
- Sewage treatment services
- You are welcome to submit a bid for repair by followingthis link.
- Also, for answers to some frequently asked questions concerning public utilities, click here, call 614-645-8276, or send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject as “Customer Service.”
Have other questions or concerns about city services? You can contact our Neighborhood Liaison for Area V (Livingston Avenue to the City Limits and Alum Creek to the Scioto River) Jo Anne St. Clair at 614-645-5220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a topic you would like to know more about? Please let us know so we can help you help German Village!